• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

illini2011

Nov 24, 2008
I downloaded this game and it was awesome. It does a great job at teaching you how to type on this keyboard. Coming from a blackberry, this keyboard is not as nice but this game helps me get used to it. It is also teaching my dad how to use the keyboard, its his first smartphone.

Post your words/min

I am currently typing at 23 words/min!

juicy couture is luxurious, exciting and fun! Designed with a strong sense of whimsy, this fashion-forward collection of clothing, accessories, jewelry and fragrances is created for women, men, children and dogs who want to look and feel fabulous! Founded in 1994 by pamela skaist-levy and gela taylor, as a premium designer, marketer and wholesaler of sexy, sophisticated basics for women, juicy couture is recognized around the world as a leading contemporary brand of casual lifestyle clothing. Currently we’re operating a total of 45 stores and plan to open an additional 20 stores throughout 2008. Come be a part of the excitement of our rapidly expanding chain of stores! wholesale juicy couturemadonna and j-lo have a juicy secret. Both are known to wear the ubiquitous juicy couture track suit. The juicy couture company, formed by two so-cal scenesters and orginally named travis jeans, makes women's t-shirts and other casual attire with a glamorous flair -- claiming that women want to be comfortable and feel gorgeous. Since its formation, the apparel firm has expanded into swimwear, beachwear, watches, children's and infants' wear, fragrances, and footwear. Juicy couture brand clothes are distributed through its own stores, as well as through specialty and high-end department stores, such as bergdorf goodman. The firm was acquired by liz claiborne in early 2003.

go away with your stupid advos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones