• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Typing problems

Hello there, I seem to be having a minor, yet very irritating problem with my Samsung Galaxy Player 5. It will happen randomly whenever I start typing in it. I can be googling something, commenting on draw something, or writing a memo to myself. What happens is that it will suddenly just stop typing and it will either freeze for like a sec or just refuse to type. It will let me erase though. Sometimes i erase everything and start writing again but when i press space to write another word, the previous word will get erased. So I end up writing words TogetherLikeThis. It is very frustrating. I have checked my Ram on the device and its fine, not overloaded with anything. Usually when running an app like draw something, the Ram will be like on 257mb or something along those lines. I don't
know what to do. Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones