• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

u-boot-aml-ucl original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi majed,

You are definitely right about that. I had the same problem and only the u-boot-aml-ucl.bin and uImage_recovery files of the firmware from the manufacturer would fix the problem. The link you provided seems to lead to an empty page though.
You should try to contact whoever sold it to you on aliexpress by waiting for the Chat now to be available or sending them a private message through aliexpress. Chat is better though. You have to insist on getting the full firmware, or at least those two files. If you can get those two, then you can take stane's roms and replace his versions of those files by the ones the manufacturer sends you.
Don't give up hope! I think it's possible to revive the unit (at least I was able to).

Good luck!

Reactions: majedabbas
Upvote 0
Hi majed,

your best bet would be to check every now and again for the service center or chat icon to be enabled (it's below the contact seller button and will have a greyed out Offline icon). From my experience, the best time would be from noon to 4 pm (china time). Talking with them directly will greatly increase the chances of getting help.
I wonder if anyone on this forum has that model?

Upvote 0
Hi majed,

If the procedure went through all the way and it didnt' work, then chances are they gave you the wrong firmware. The first time they sent me the firmware, they sent the wrong one. It happens. Maybe you could tell them you'd like an older version of the firmware. It might be the right one. It's important to be the right boot and recovery files, otherwise it will never recover :/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones