• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

U.S. Nov. 27th orders, did you link your google account to your phone?

Nov. 27th orders, did you link your phone and has it been shipped as of 12/7/2012

• Yes, and it has been delivered or UPS says "In Transit"

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Yes, and I have no tracking# or the tracking# says "Order Processed"

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, and it has been delivered or UPS says "In Transit"

• No, and I have no tracking# or the tracking# says "Order Processed"

• Total voters

mttfrog13

Android Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Pennsylvania
When you order the nexus, Google gives the option to link up your google account.

Maybe if you linked your account, it's taking more time to ship. This might shed some light on what the delay is. From what I'm reading in the forum I see that some people who were in the 2 - 3 week time bracket have already received their phones, while some that were in the 1-2 week time bracket still haven't.

I ordered mine on the 27th but i haven't get the email notification nor the UPS number.
i only got the email saying that the payment was processed.

should i call them ? i already send them a email but they didn't send a response, i will never buy a device from google again, they have the worst support ever, also 3 freaking weeks to get a order which is on the same country.

Upvote 0
ordered mine Nov 27th around 6pm EST.... shipped 12/4 and got it 12/6

i did check link the device to my account...
and i WAS BLOWN AWAY with how nice that feature worked!!... too bad it didnt last since i rooted and it reset the phone....
but everything was there... i mean, the wallpaper, wifi settings i had, main screen layouts, etc etc... it was great. like i said.. to bad it was a waste because i rooted it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones