UbiSlate 7CI

1. kumarnk2010

kumarnk2010 New Member

Hi

Recently I got Ubislate 7Ci (Aakash 2) from Datawind. The Device has display two memories First one is internal and second one is SD Card (internal). When ever I tried to install an application, its install on internal memory which is very low (0.986MB). I install Apps2SD and tried to move application on SD card, an application move successfully on SD card but disappear from Menu. When I move application back to phone a message appear application does not exist. I uninstall the application but memory remain same.

I I want to know how can I clear my memory ?
    2. Can I install application directly on SD card ? if yes Guide me Step by Step.
    3. What is rooting of device ? Advantage and disadvantage of rooting the Device. Guide Please (Also explain the method)
    4.The device is support external SD Card. Can I install application directly on external memory card (Without Rooting my Device) ? if yes guide me step by step with easy instruction.

Some Specifications is as under:

7Ci with 1GHz CPU
    512 MB RAM. The storage space of 4GB
    Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Out of the total built-in storage, 2.25GB is used by the ROM. get 1.75GB for storing data and installing additional apps. UbiSlate 7Ci too features a 7-inch display with a standard resolution of 480 x 800 pixels

Thanks

Kumarnk2010

Advertisement
    :