ughhhhh waitinggggGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jennd

jennd New Member This Topic's Starter

So my husband and I upgraded to the g1 after carefull consideration and alot of research!!(thank you sooo much for being so thorough with the reviews!) we upgraded on the 6th on nov. and actually paid the 3 day express..well over the weekend i was on ups and nothing was coming up for both our reference numbers!! i was sooo mad and called tmobile all weekend only to find out that the phone is on backorder and will be here any time between now and the 24th!! (on tmobile.com the black one isn't on backorder)...no one could even give me an answer as to why the rep that upgraded us led us on to believe we would have the phones in 3 days!! This sucks bc i can't even be excited to get the phone bc i have no idea when to expect it!! does anyone have any news about when the phones are coming in??

Advertisement
  2. fonzy

fonzy Member

I ordered mine on 11/13 and also paid for the express shipping. Ill let you know when i get mine but the CSR told me i would get it the 18th.

3. obisununome

obisununome Member

Im suppose to get my second one(replacement) on the 18th and I ordered it on Thursday of last week, so I dont know why they are saying its back ordered.

4. HTC

HTC Well-Known Member

so weird tmobile themselves dont have the phone considering my local store had like.. 20 or so. I asked the guy, "so did u sell this phone to alot of people already?" and he replied saying "we got like 20 or so in the back.. but we did go through quite a few". this was like a week after release date. I went back cuz mine had squeaking noise a few days ago and they just gave me a new one on the spot.

5. fonzy

fonzy Member

well it looks like t-mobile lied to me and now i'm in the backorder boat. Nobody at tmobile can tell me when i will get my phone.

6. pestilence

pestilence Well-Known Member

You kids have it so easy these days.

Back in the good old days, we ordered our G1s on 9/23 and didn't get 'em until OCTOBER 20th!

... and we LIKED it!

Get off my lawn you damned kids!:D

7. markinct

markinct Well-Known Member

Should I feel guilty that I ordered my phone on Monday, the 17th of Nov, and got it the evening of the 18th? I ordered through customer service 1.0... the traditional 'voice activated' kind on the other end of 1-800-t-mobile.

I probably should feel guilty, but I don't... :)

8. fonzy

fonzy Member

i just got mine today.