Uh Oh. Here we go again with SMS crap.

Last Updated:

1. Godfather13

Godfather13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so just 10 min ago I get a text message from Handcent and I also get the Hero SMS envelope notification in the tool bar. I went back into applications and see where I can clear out the 8kb of data and force stop the Hero sms. Why is this now back as an issue?

My sleep/awake time is still fine and battery is ok, just the notification is back. I did have to reload my contacts yesterday, but text worked fine yesterday. Only thing new today was I was downloading a ringtone when someone called me and it locked up that dl screen. So I had to force close the Mabilo application. But I was able to go right back and finish dl song.

any ideas? do a restart maybe?

Advertisement
  2. Godfather13

Godfather13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, now 2 more new issues since I reported this.

1. My picsay app no longer has the color icon, just a gray star. Its the only app thats messed up, all others look normal. *read sticky about this issue. Deleted and reinstalled.

2. When I go into Advanced Task Killer it list an icon with a red X and says #ffcef7ef. This same set of numbers/letters shows up for a brief second when I open Handcent. Any ideas how to fix this? Uninstall Handcent and re-install maybe?

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

There's an update for Handcent, that I think fixes #2

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/17035-handcent-after-recent-update.html

4. 5harkology

5harkology Member