UK all day everyday

Last Updated:

1. Ebattilana100

Ebattilana100 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay after a couple of days of reading the news I noticed that all my news is from the UK.. sports entertainment everything is sober BBC or reatuers..... I want to read American news again help

Advertisement
  2. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Are you UK based? Mine switched to UK news after I put my SIM in (phone arrived before SIM did)... the technology news it pulls is rubbish. Wish there was a way to set where it gets stories from. Preferably not from 'Scotsman' 'The Shields Gazette' and more irritatingly, 'Regen.net's pay-for content. Ugh.

3. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Well-Known Member

News and Weather >> menu>>settings>>news settings>>select news topics - to check what you are receiving.

"Obscure Local Papers isn't an option tho' !! I feel for you OG, Shields Gazette is my local rag - can't say I've ever felt the urge to purchase a copy :rolleyes:

http://www.androidguys.com/2009/09/23/app-review-guardian-anywhere/ any use??

4. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

I gave up on the native news app & went back to downloading BBC news widget......

Doesn't look as good, but a lot quicker to access content, doesn't run your battery down & the news is more interesting :p