UK DHL Service

Last Updated:

1. DroidMassive

DroidMassive Member This Topic's Starter

Contrary to most people i'm pretty happy with the service i've recieved from Google - its DHL thats annoying me....

Apparently my Package missed the flight to Aberdeen from the East Midlands hub - despite the fact that it arrived just after midnight last night, cleared customs 15mins later and was probaly sitting around for a good 4 hours before the flight to aberdeen actually took of - so instead of getting my phone today i have to wait until tomorrow......

In addition to this the people on the phone at DHL seemed to be under the impression that my phones final destination was the Midlands depot - i had to explain to the person on the phone that perhaps that was just a routing point on the package and that the final destination as clearly stated on the tracking site was my work address - you really have to wonder about the caliber of people working for a company when a customer know more about the internal process than they do........

Lets just hope they are incompotent enough to lose any Tax requirements as well - im tired of paying money to the government and getting nothin in return without them taking a chunk of my money for nothing at all.....

if they are going to charge me VAT and Import tax on items i fully expect all items that are chargeable to be delivered to me by hand by a government representative...or the queen...or a trained dancing monkey in a beefeaters uniform

Advertisement
  2. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

On tracking, my final destination was marked as Birmingham. It came to my home in Rugby no problem though.

3. DroidMassive

DroidMassive Member This Topic's Starter

Hope your enjoying it....I'm looking forward to pimping mines around the office and annoying all the fanboi's in the area...:)

4. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

that would be freaking awesome. Can we enlist some kind of horn player to do some fanfares? And the package needs to be placed on a plump (but not too springy) deep red cushion.

Sounds like value for money to me ;) :D