Uk radio- no refund?

Last Updated:

1. AidanW

AidanW Active Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased the UK RADIO app in a hunt to be able to listen to BBC Radio 1 which i havent been able to do since i got my hero from christmas. I got the app, and found it worked fine on Wi-Fi however when i swapped over to Mobile internet you could not listen to it was so poor. I uninstalled, and tryed to refund but it came up with- 'Your purchase could not be refunded'. My attempt at a refund came about 10 minutes after my purchase time. Any help :)

Advertisement
  2. Droid Fan Kevin

Droid Fan Kevin Member

So, do you want help getting your refund or help getting the BBC radio stations on your phone... Unfortunately, I can't help you with your refund issues but a fellow poster here named Croid came up with the solution for the BBC part or just about any radio station that streams over the internet for free. I've tried it out myself and listen to BBC 5 Live and talkSport <not a BBC station but a UK station.

Here's the link to his post: http://androidforums.com/android-media/43937-i-want-my-radio-stations.html#post392158

3. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Refunds - Android Market Help

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Check your google account online, I bet it was refunded.

If you uninstall a paid app within the 24 hours, but there was a network error it may not have refunded straight awawy, thus you dont get the refunding message, so you try to click refund, but it doesnt accept because it is actually refunded.