Last Updated: 2011-03-31 19:57:59
  1. StickyGeko

StickyGeko Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. DrDeath

DrDeath Member

3. StickyGeko

dude sim free IS in stock! check it, was previously on back order, theyre now in stock for voda and sim free, i work in the same building as the sales guys n been badgering them lol
  4. sebsal

sebsal Well-Known Member

It is indeed in stock. I ordered from superetrader and they emailed me today to say Monday 28th is when they expect it. I'll keep my order with them till next week, if I get no joy I'll order through CPW
  5. BatfinkUK1

BatfinkUK1 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what it said earlier but it's on back-order now @ CPW both contract and sim free. :(
  6. StickyGeko

maybe they had a small number but sold out quickly :(
  7. DrDeath

DrDeath Member

In stock now
  8. BatfinkUK1

Sadly, I can quite believe this.:( I suppose if manufacturing due dates are is slipping (for whatever reason) then releasing it a few weeks late but with 2.3, would seem like an attractive/sensible option.

It's good news about Gingerbread, I think this device will really shine on 2.3.:)

I'm not sure I'll give up (Yet) but it's pi55ing me off. :mad:
  9. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

I'm really doubtful that this is true, maybe it's just because it is frankly unbelievable, but no way would LG do this much of a marketing mistake, as they know the longer they wait to out this thing, the more cutomers they will lose.
  10. BatfinkUK1

I would be perhaps be a little reassured if LG UK post the video un-boxing they promised as soon as they had a handset. I do hope your right.
  11. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

I've rang CPW everyday and still saying no stock.

Annoyingly they also saying can't upgrade on this phone as it's Vodafone only.

I f'ing hate T-Mobile!
  12. phillevy

phillevy Well-Known Member

It's unusual for CW to be so restrictive as their phones are usually unlocked and therefore free to be used with any SIM/contract. I'm even more reassured I didn't wait now, as I'm on contract with Orange and this would have been the only way in for me as buying the phone outright wasn't an option. I would have been well gutted :(
  13. StickyGeko

at CPW its NOT voda only, its also available on TMOBILE best deal ive seen on cpw is LG Optimus 2X on Tmobile
  14. StickyGeko

15. sebsal

sebsal Well-Known Member

Well, superetrader told me mines would get dispatched today. Surprise Surprise it's not been. They're now saying Wednesday, same as Expansys.

If it's not out this week i'm thinking of cancelling and getting an xperia arc, which is out this week
  16. StickyGeko

o2x is on back order again at cpw, up n down like a tarts knickers, se came into my workcpw/talktalk wednesday, the arc is a very nice device cpw are expecting it wednesday
  17. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

If it isn't in my hands by friday im ditching the whole idea of getting one and getting the Arc on o2 like you sebsal.
  18. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

Tried to upgrade today but again no stock

They said would call me hopefully this week. grrrrr
  19. Ronnyuk

Ronnyuk Member

Phones 4 u told me last week it was available 8th April, mines pre ordered and should arrive on that day.

Anyone else preordered from phones4u? I know they are part of carphone warehouse, but i have always got my phones from the them the day they come out on contract.

What other dates have people got?

Delivery Date
    • Order today for delivery on 08/04
  20. phillevy

Strange - they told me last January that they wouldn't be stocking it!
  21. Ad_87

Ad_87 Member

Rang the carphone warehouse yesterday and the gent said it's on the system for friday delivery.. Fingers crossed lol.
  22. sebsal

sebsal Well-Known Member

Expansys are now adverstising this as a mothers day present. Mothers day is this Sunday. Fingers crossed!
  23. StickyGeko

clove say friday too
  24. Jew

Jew Well-Known Member

Not stocking a popular phone? That would be stupid...
  25. phillevy

They said at the time that they don't stock LG phones at all.