• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ultimate #2 ROM download thread

yeah but if someone wants to download the file they have to setup an account. Pain in the ass for people. Dev host is by far the best when they aren't lagging. Zippyshare is good for temp files or quick downloads you wanna shoot over to someone. but 4 shared is bullshit just like all the others that make you sign up to download. Its aggravating.

Do you have the link for the Esteem Huawei LG Ascend 0.5 that rom go HAM?

Upvote 0
yeah but if someone wants to download the file they have to setup an account. Pain in the ass for people. Dev host is by far the best when they aren't lagging. Zippyshare is good for temp files or quick downloads you wanna shoot over to someone. but 4 shared is bullshit just like all the others that make you sign up to download. Its aggravating.

Not to be contrarian, but 4shared does have a nifty benefit: option to add downloads to one's account...always available just in case of disaster/loss/unavailability with one's phone/backups in other locations.

I swore & ranted all during the signup process, but was pleasantly surprised upon download.

Upvote 0
yeah but 4 shared has been around for a while and is very reliable, the only complaint i ever here about it is you have to make an account, but never any actual issues with the site itself :D im a fan!!

Upvote 0
Usually when girls say "wow" to me, it's usually followed with "your such an ass". So I'm grateful for that lonely "wow". Haha ;)[/QUOTE
Might i suggest one of those MetroSexual boutiques that carry the pushup-type underwear?

Then the line you'll hear is "you've SUCH an ass!"
Then invite them over to watch a football game. You'll hear ad nauseam something like, "Why do football players keep patting each other on the butt so much?"

Upvote 0
Usually when girls say "wow" to me, it's usually followed with "your such an ass". So I'm grateful for that lonely "wow". Haha ;)[/QUOTE
Might i suggest one of those MetroSexual boutiques that carry the pushup-type underwear?

Then the line you'll hear is "you've SUCH an ass!"
Then invite them over to watch a football game. You'll hear ad nauseam something like, "Why do football players keep patting each other on the butt so much?"

LOL!!!

Upvote 0
Nice.. Very nice ROM been using Black Plague for a while now and i love it, figure i give this one a joy ride for awhile... and i like it so far =) Great Job!

<<Straight Chillin IN DA 305>>

Yeah it's pretty much the go to ROM. I would say 90% of ROM users here are using #2.

But show your thanks to Ldrifta it's his masterpiece ;)

Reactions: diddylaflare
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones