• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ultimate battery saver

joboy

Aug 14, 2010
I tried many battery saver on the Legend but they all have problem with interval mail check, the 3G link may not go up as needed, I don't use wifi and GPS much, so I can safely turn them off or toggle, but I want the mail check works as time set, I want the 3G link up whenever needed, but I don't see any battery saver can do this, or work reliability with this setting, any advice ?

Juicedefender works good for me.

Set to enable data connections every two hours (and when I use the screen), programs are updating fine. I bought the full version, to get the greater verstility.

Only "problem" is that the connection is sometimes slow to turn on, when i unlock the screen. It can take as much as 10 seconds. More than enough time to launch market and get an error message.

Other than that I'm very satisfied. Works very well on my Legend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones