Ultimate battery saving tip!Support

1. D0VeR

D0VeR Well-Known Member

Shut off your phone!

Don't thank me... just pay it forward.

But seriously... I'm going on a year with my bat.... and its loosing juice crazy fast. Can anyone tell me the best place to find an extended battery?

THanx

Advertisement
    :
  2. AwesomePie85

AwesomePie85 Well-Known Member

Metro sells an extended battery for $50 I think. But **** that noise look for one online. You should be able to find one for $20-30, just make sure to read the reviews and all that to make sure it's legit.
    D0VeR likes this.
  3. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I heard the Oem extended is really good but I bought a cheap one off eBay, my dad has the esteem now and the extended battery is still working pretty good. I would try eBay or Amazon

Sent from my typewriter.
    D0VeR likes this.
  4. GameTheory

GameTheory Well-Known Member Developer

D0VeR likes this.
  5. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

I got an extended 1800 off Ebay for 3 bucks over a year ago.. it's in the same boat as yours now.. Can't go wrong at that price.. Worked good while it lasted
    D0VeR likes this.
  6. Memo35

Memo35 Well-Known Member

D0VeR likes this.
  7. jahunt78

jahunt78 Well-Known Member

Same here just started doing the toggle idea and big difference I tend to keep mine off till needed
    D0VeR likes this.
  8. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

D0VeR likes this.
  9. D0VeR

D0VeR Well-Known Member

Thank u gentlemen.
    Ebay
    10 Bux
    2 Hours away
    Booyah!
    nuttmeg likes this.
  10. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Those ebay extended batteries are trash. I tested and tried all the major ones on the bay and all of them started loosing capacity and dying faster over the span of a few months. You get what you pay for. Granted you will get a few months of extra battery size but it wills tart going downhill and you will notice that your stock Samsung battery lasts longer than your extended one. My suggestion? pay the money for a legit Samsung extended battery. 30-40 bucks on Amazon or the Bay. That and turn that damn Vampire blood sucking LTE off whenever possible. ;)
  11. costarican

costarican Well-Known Member

Samsung?
  12. D0VeR

D0VeR Well-Known Member

Haha. I didn't notice that ;)
    That Samsung galaxy S3 He's got has subliminally taken control of his brainz