Um... Help?

Last Updated:

1. rolltrain

rolltrain Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried to apply the Dark Droid over clock kernel to the Fresh 2.3.3 ROM and it is froze on the boot screen. I did do a nandroid, This is the first time I have ever had any issues. How do I reboot? Do I pull the battery? Help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. rolltrain

Hmmm.... I held down the power button for a few, the I plugged the power chord in hoping the battery didn't drain from the screen being lit up and after about a minute, the phone just rebooted and powered up. How can I tell if the zip was flashed and I am over clocked? Thanks for the help.

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

look in menu>settings>about phone>software. it will tell you the kernel being used.

4. rolltrain

Uh... this seems to be a pretty fast ROM. I wouldn't say lightning quick, like some of the beefier processors out now, but for the Hero, this is pretty fast. The thing that is deceptive, is that it is smooth. I had Fresh 1.5 with the Gumbo and setcpu and it was fast, but clunky fast. Like too fast for the software or something. This is not instantaneous, but fast and smooth. If that makes any sense, or if you care.....

Oh, and thanks for the tip, Mystic.