Um... hi.

Last Updated:

1. Ariler

Ariler New Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 19, 2010
    To be honest I usually skip this step when I join a community. But that little don't be shy think really bugged me lol. Not in a bad way though good job guys it was an awesome idea. I also noticed the link to the introductions section in my title lol.

Anyway I guess I'm supposed to tell you about me here so here goes.

My name is Arie Miller my screen name (or handle) is usually Ariler or Arimil. They both come from my real name as you can see. I originally liked Arimil better but one of my friends said it sounded like a girls name thus where Ariler came in. I still use Arimil when I play some games as a female avatar. When all else fails I revert to Existance0 or NotExistant (I know about the typo).

I'm 19 (August 27th, 1990) and live in the US, Pennsylvania to be more specific. I'm an aspiring game developer although I haven't made much yet. I currently don't have a computer because my moms cat seems to think my computer case is the litter box (you'll laugh, I didn't). Currently I am looking for a job so I can save for a ticket to Japan. I'm hopeing to learn Japanese before leaving but have yet to do so. Why Japan you ask? We'll first off I'm a big RPG fan I like MMOs to but have yet to find a really good one. Also I love anime a lot of my free time is spent watching it although I haven't watched much lately (no computer). Finally the last reason I want to go to Japan is to attempt to get a job at Square Enix and make a Final Fantasy game. That used to be the first reason although I'm beginning to doubt them we'll see what happens to this once XIV and Versus come out. I've looked into a buch of other studios ther and would happily work for them if I am unable to get a job at Square Enix.

System: PS3

FYI: I typed all of this on my phone.

tl;dr (90% of you will revert here)
    Hi, I'm here now. Your post count is > mine thus you are better than me.

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: