Unable to access EPST

Last Updated:

1. Chief YYZ

Chief YYZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have an EVO and a Hero on my account, can't access EPST on either one anymore. I have the MSL's for both, I type ##data# into the dialer, it brings up EPST, I choose edit and type in MSL. Always get a check password error on both phones.

Used same procedure with MSL on Hero before 2.1 update, but not since. Used it to change cycle slot index to receive calls faster on my old Hero, went from 2.5-3.5 rings to 2 rings with a change to just 1 (default is 2, lowest is 0.)

My EVO seems to be ringing on 1.5-2 rings, not too bad, but if it can get better I want to try it. Anyone else unable to access EPST with their MSL #? Anyone else able to with a different method?

Both Best Buy and Sprint customer service have given me the same MSL #, and both have confirmed it is not the other 1 time use password (I forget that acronym)

Have also tried aLogcat to verify MSL, it does not show in my logs.

Advertisement
  2. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

Excuse my noobness, but how did you the msl?

3. Chief YYZ

Chief YYZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Call Sprint, they will give it to you. If you get someone who won't, say thank you, hang up, and call back and talk to someone else. I have called 3 times, every time they have given it to me no questions asked. Does help if you can tell them why you want it and you sound like you know what you're talking about.