unable to access my SD-Ext partion

Last Updated: 2012-06-29 15:46:29
  1. Sleepy mike

Sleepy mike Member

I have CM7.2-09132011 I can't access or format the sd-ext in recovery mode or in AP2SD and in AP2SD it says that the kernel doesn't support it. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance...

Advertisement
  2. reggjoo

reggjoo Well-Known Member

If you have a computer, and a card reader, download mini-tools partition wizard, and make sure you have a sd- ext. What clockworkmod version do you have, 3005 will always say no ext, fixed with 3024. Copy sd to computer, in a folder(name it , so you don't lose your apk's, backup your contacts to google, and have a copy of latest gapps), I, gather you have a copy of cm7.2, (in zip, rar, form, if you want to change the launcher before you reinstall, now's the time, I used winrar). Using mini-tools, you can format, partition the sdcard to your liking, after, load cm7.2 back on sd, reflash that, then reboot, shutdown, put gapps on, flash, boot, run. You can reinstall your apps, from the backup on your computer. Ignore clockworkmod 3005, when it says it can't find a sd- ext(3024 doesn't have that error) . Apps2Sd should report your sd-ext now(2,3).