• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to delete contacts

so i have duplicates on my htc inspire 4g and i am trying to delete some of the contacts but i am not getting the option to delete them.
i have tried press and holding the contact name and no option to delete.
i have tried opening the contact and pressing the menu button and still no option to delete the contact.
(it doesn't even let me edit them either)

how can i delete contacts without the option? do i have to factory wipe my phone ? god i pray there's a easier/better solution,

thanks in advnace.

so i have duplicates on my htc inspire 4g and i am trying to delete some of the contacts but i am not getting the option to delete them.
i have tried press and holding the contact name and no option to delete.
i have tried opening the contact and pressing the menu button and still no option to delete the contact.
(it doesn't even let me edit them either)

how can i delete contacts without the option? do i have to factory wipe my phone ? god i pray there's a easier/better solution,

thanks in advnace.me either, very frustrating living with all [hese multiple entrys, and NO way to delete

must be a htc fault of some sort, my old nokia was very easy to add subtract contacts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones