Unable to Download Apps?!?

Last Updated:

1. nemesis2me

nemesis2me Member This Topic's Starter

I just updated to 2.2 froyo yesterday and now when I try to download any app it starts and goes straight to saying download unsuccessful! Is this an issue with 2.2? What can I do to resolve this? It sucks a little extra because I just uninstalled my launcherpro plus because it was being glitchy with 2.2 and as I went to reinstall it like the dev told me to I found out I could no longer download apps. I can't even navigate the orginal home screen because of how use to launcherproI was.

Advertisement
  2. blundell

blundell Well-Known Member

Go into the Settings > Applications > Choose Market and click 'Clear Cache'

Turn your phone off and back on.

nemesis2me likes this.
  3. nemesis2me

You are an absolute genius!!!! I love you!!!! My phone was flipping me out for awhile.

4. blundell

blundell Well-Known Member

Don't thank me thank my thread :) (-:

5. nemesis2me

Apparently I jumped the gun and that fix worked long enough for me to download a single app. Now I'm back at the same situation where while in the market, when I hit install, it automatically goes to download failed. I stupidly did a factory reset because I read that that has fixed a lot of issues with 2.2 but now when my phone tries to reinstall all of my apps it just say FAILED one after another. Please tell me there's a solution somebody.