Unable to enable data connectionSupport

1. vinaykumartv

vinaykumartv New Member

Hi All,
    I am not able to get the data connection up and running. After selecting the bsnlnet apn and enabling the data connection from Wireless and networks -> Mobile Networks -> Data enabled, when i try to browse google.com, browser is throwing an error about no connection. I can see "H" symbol in the status bar but still not able to get the data connection.
    I am using Froyo on Acer Liquid E ferrari Special edition with BSNL in Bangalore India. Please note that i am seeing this behavior after i upgraded to froyo, in eclair it was working fine.

Tried changing the APNs but still no help.

Seeing some error messages in adb logcat

D/MobileDataStateTracker-mobile( 123): default Received state= DISCONNECTED, old= DISCONNECTED, reason= (unspecified), apnTypeList= default
    D/StatusBarPolicy( 123): updateDataIcon mDataState:0
    D/KeyguardUpdateMonitor( 123): handleCarrierInfoUpdate: plmn = BSNL Mobile, spn = null
    D/KeyguardUpdateMonitor( 123): handleCarrierInfoUpdate: plmn = BSNL Mobile, spn = null
    D/MobileDataStateTracker-mobile( 123): default Received state= DISCONNECTED, old= DISCONNECTED, reason= (unspecified), apnTypeList= default

Adb Logcat output is attached View attachment 1.txt

Advertisement
    :
  2. vinaykumartv

vinaykumartv New Member

Resolved! by resetting to Factory setting