• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to get LTE signal

magnux

Aug 20, 2011
I just bought a new volt today to replace my old one, and it is completely stock and upgraded to Z5. My other volt jad LTE working flawlessly but i can't get any signal on this volt!

Any ideas why? Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? I have noticed my signal is just cutting out randomly now for now reason.. thinking i will jave to return this phone if this is unfixable.

Fairly common. I could not get LTE for the longest time and I finally found a trick that would get it back.

From the system updates, run update PRL. Then after that's all done dial ##72786#

I have tried that numerous times with the same result and no LTE. I have tried rooting, custom roms, attempting to change the apn to no avail, calling boost and boost forced activation over the air to no luck as well. Also a factory restore doesn't yield and results. Im stumped.

Right now im back on stock z5 and recovery and no root, im going to return this volt asap and try another one. I just cant figure out what's wrong and boost customer service is terrible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones