• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to install Easy Root

I'm having a problem downloading Easy Root..I bought it once, refunded it because I didn't have anough money in my account, then bought it again the same day...andnow it finally went through this morning and it says purchased because I got paid this morning...but when I try to click install it says "Download unsuccessful"...I've tried everything to get it to install but it won't work and I can't refund it again. If I could refund it again I would be able to successfully install it like I did with Rom manager and setCPU . Any advice?

I'm having a problem downloading Easy Root..I bought it once, refunded it because I didn't have anough money in my account, then bought it again the same day...andnow it finally went through this morning and it says purchased because I got paid this morning...but when I try to click install it says "Download unsuccessful"...I've tried everything to get it to install but it won't work and I can't refund it again. If I could refund it again I would be able to successfully install it like I did with Rom manager and setCPU . Any advice?

The Dev has a post that the app has been suspended by Google and he is looking into why. That might be why you were having problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones