unable to install or update phone softwareSupport

1. NoTnIuQnAy

NoTnIuQnAy Member

Hello, I plugged in my phone to update the software to 4.0.2.A.0.42 and it gets me as far as phase two and states unable to install or update phone software. What is the problem and how do I fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. NoTnIuQnAy

NoTnIuQnAy Member

also, my desktop computer is behind a router via wifi. could that be an issue?
  3. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Are you using PC Companion or the Update Service?
  4. NoTnIuQnAy

NoTnIuQnAy Member

I am using PC Companion
  5. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

6. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

7. konul

konul New Member

hi!!! please help me.. i wanted to update pc companion. and pc was connected with phone.. but suddenly pc turned off and after this i couldn't turn on the phone.. it is coming on the display sony ericsson,then ! within triangle.. and then the phone again turns off..:( can i clear up this problem myself?
  8. konul

konul New Member

hi!!! please help me.. i wanted to update pc companion. and pc was connected with phone.. but suddenly pc turned off and after this i couldn't turn on the phone.. it is coming on the display sony ericsson,then ! within triangle.. and then the phone again turns off..:( can i clear up this problem myself
  9. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

If the phone powered off during the update most likely now the software crashed and you need to start the PC Companion and do the Repair Phone option to fix it.