Unable to load Android market from HTC Legend

1. Roc

Roc New Member

Ok I have asked in the google support forums but going by the open threads I doubt I will ever get a reply there, let alone a resolution. So requesting you all to help out.

Advertisement
  2. Roc

Roc New Member

Well I can use any damn internet app on the phone. Even opera browser. However I am still not able to get the default browser or android market to work. :(
  3. Try restarting the device...get you SIM and SD card and reload the same...if you still face an issue take a Backup and then reset factory settings...incase all of the above does not help please contact the vendor or service provider.
  4. Roc

Roc New Member

Thanks for the response. Thankfully I am not talking to a wall here.

Yeah I have tried all those more than 3 times. Have contacted HTC support. The reply that I got was pretty robotic. Clearly the rep did not bother to read my question properly.

"Please login to your gmail account first and then open the android market"
  5. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

6. masked_face

masked_face Member

I'm having the similar problem all of a sudden...just 2-3 hours ago it was perfectly alright....I could access market...was using active sync exchange, default browser...but I don't know what happened...none of them is working anymore!
    I'm at office and can't use the wi-fi now....need to go home to check whether it works!
    I'm so frustrated now...can anybody suggest me a solution?...plz...plzzzz!