Unable to make or receive calls todaySupport

Last Updated:

1. xrae

xrae Well-Known Member

Phone is on and appears to be working normally. However, if I try to call out, the call dialing screen comes up and seems to be doing its thing, but the phone never connects.

If I try to call my cell from my landline, it goes directly to voicemail.

Anyone else having this issue today?

Advertisement
  2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Try selecting the activate app a couple of times.Make sure you are signed into your google account(stuff happens)and your phone is synced with your google account as well. Don't know if this will help,but it can't hurt.
  3. Timm129

Timm129 Well-Known Member

That happened to me also. at different times during the day. only lasted one day. I called VM they gave me the "updating system" answer. Seems to be working ok now.
  4. xrae

xrae Well-Known Member

Sorry it took me a few days to reply -- I had an outage for a few hours but was later able to make and receive calls. They must have been "updating the system." Can't they do that overnight??
  5. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I've had no service since around 8pm EST last night. I sent a friend a text that I was on the way over to drop some stuff off for him. When I was almost home I stopped at a red light in front of a place I have on my wifi list and got an email notification. I checked my texts and there one I'd sent him 2 hours prior was still trying to send.

[edit]My wife has service on her phone in the next town over[/edit]