• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

choke5150

Nov 27, 2011
hello
whenever i plug in my transformer into my laptop i get an error message that reads ,unable to mount error 60 . Illl try to post a screenshot. im at work now and wanted to try to solve this. if it helps im running ubuntu not windows. any help is appreciated.i read a little and it sounds like i may need to install a TMP program to pick it up? im obviously not sure. thanks

thanks for such a fast reply. i did try the Gmtp application from the omg ubuntu site, i probaly googled the same phrase. but i was unable to get it to read still. i was hoping for someone with linux experiance as i am very new at this. i can gather that apparently the asus is defaulted or primarily meant for the windows system and bein a new guy im hesitant running programs from the terminal still. so to put it short i thank you for your reply i was hoping for a lazy mans fix
thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones