1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to play videos online on my galaxy ySupport

Last Updated:

1. shubhs4frndz

shubhs4frndz New Member

I recently bought galaxy y and it is unable to play any online video..my youtube app version is 2.4.4 and android is 2.3.6
    After loading the videos till 5 minutes I get an error..not even buffering starts..I've also tried real player and mx video player..I'm working on 2g network and videos used to work on my older samsung corby and same network provider after changing vod settings..I'm using airtel Internet settings and it is giving good gprs speed..what shall I do

Advertisement
  2. shubhs4frndz

shubhs4frndz New Member

Ps-videos play In uc browser probably because it uses flash
  3. android sunil

android sunil New Member

i too have same problem with my new y duos
  4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Moved to the galaxy y sub forum to get some more y users to chime in . Welcome to Androidforums!
  5. maddyrafi

maddyrafi Well-Known Member

I am using Hcl me v1 tablet, hcl does not support play store but it supports one mobile market and slideme app, Actually i have some problem in my tablet. The problem was youtube, facebook and other website online videos is not playing when i am surfing net, when i open the video file in online its shows just loading symbol only for a long time, i ask help to hcl touch help desk through my tablet they give solution to i need to install flash player.

I tried many so times to install adobe flash player in my tablet through slideme.org but its not installing it downloading 99% and after it shows downloading unsuccessfull if tried different flash player like swf, flv, adobe flash player but its not downloading and installing, After that i have tried to install flash player from one mobile market from that it was installed properly but still the videos was not playing in online. i have installed flash player then also i cn't able to paly online videos. Pls give me solution through mail. don't need to call. Shall i need to reset my tablet ? otherwise pls attach and send the flash player. give me solution pls