1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Unable to receive callsSupport

1. J-Gamer

J-Gamer Member

Since I updated the phone through Kies, I am now unable to receive calls. My friends are hearing my voicemail as soon as they start calling, and I get a notification that I missed a call.
    I can call them.
    Any help?

Advertisement
    :
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

You should contact your operator.It may be due that the operator has marked your phone as detached.Then the call directly goes to voice mail.
  3. muzo

muzo New Member

My phones closes down unexpectedly esp when I sms i have deleted all sms can some one help?
  4. J-Gamer

J-Gamer Member

Shouldn't I be unable to receive sms as well?
  5. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Well SMS works differently.When your friends send SMS ,it goes to SMSC and you receive it.
    If the server of voicemail service however marks you off,then phone directly to voice mail.
    Did you try disabling voicemail in call settings ?
    Did you check call forward settings?
    By any chance do you use Google voice as voicemail service?
    If you have then your operator is at fault.:)
  6. J-Gamer

J-Gamer Member

voicemail: don't seem to be able to disable it. All I can do is change the voicemail number(which I don't want to change, obviously).
    Call forward settings: Always forward is set to off, the rest is on and I can't disable any of them because "my operator doesn't support shutting off call forwarding when phone is ..." and when I click OK, I get this: "Unexpected network error" :confused::confused:
    As soon as I have the time to do so, I will go to the store and have it repaired...
  7. shivan

shivan New Member

hey i had this same problem with my phone and i just try a different sim and it work i was able to make call and recieve