• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to see dialed number during call conversation

Jaweed

Lurker
Aug 25, 2012
Hi Team,

I want to logged small enhancement request for GS3 & GS2. I am unable to see dialed number after call ended.

During call I observed that If we use dialpad to make a referance call I am unable to see that number after call ended(It vanished after call ended). It is not using buffer to save temporary dialed number during calling process.

e.g:
If I make a call to my friend and he says any mobile number during conversation I dialed that number using dial pad it vanished after call ended.

Kindly advise on this.
Thanks
Jaweed
MJ.

Hi Team,

I want to logged small enhancement request for GS3 & GS2. I am unable to see dialed number after call ended.

During call I observed that If we use dialpad to make a referance call I am unable to see that number after call ended(It vanished after call ended). It is not using buffer to save temporary dialed number during calling process.

e.g:
If I make a call to my friend and he says any mobile number during conversation I dialed that number using dial pad it vanished after call ended.

Kindly advise on this.
Thanks
Jaweed
MJ.

when you dialed the other number during the first conversation, are you actually calling the number or just enter it? if you did not actually call that number, the phone log will not show it. you could have open the note app to enter that number.

Upvote 0
Thanks for reply.

I am not calling, just dialed the number in dialpad. I assumed it should be available in dialpad when you open dialpad next time to make a call after disconnected with my current call.

As I can see iPhone user can see dialed number in dialpad until and unless you clear it manually

Second thing I observed that we can not erase/backspace dialed number in dialpad during call.

Appreciate If you can improve it in GSII and GSIII with next updated s/w version.

Let me know if you are not clear on above.

Thanks in Advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones