1. Brucej

Brucej New Member This Topic's Starter

Unable to send/receive a text message.
    SMS Error
    Radio Interface Resource Shortage
    Details
    Cause Code:64
    Error Class:2

When I go into Settings: MMS Settings: Connection Settings: everything is greyed out. Should it be that way? Is there something I need to set up first?

New at this smartphone thing. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

I think my emails are also not going out, but no error message with those.

Advertisement
  2. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

I had that problem last night, but mine was an error 97. After I made my first phone call through the phone and got the sprint activation lil voice thing, all was good.

Google shows this:

3. olla

olla Member

Call sprint, you have a lock in the messaging center! It did happened to me this morning and it got resolved

call *2, option 4, option 6, tell them about code 64 and see if you have a lock in the messaging center, they will remove it and send you a test message, you will get the message after 1-2 minutes and wala your text works again

Brucej likes this.
  4. kiz88

kiz88 Well-Known Member

This just worked for me also!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

5. aher15

aher15 New Member

went to text and i couldn't even type a message. this has happened twice, and both times, i restarted the phone. is this something that will continue to happen, and next time, should i just call sprint and ask them to unlock as suggested in earlier posts?

6. bbygurl2210

bbygurl2210 New Member

i have the evo 4G and for sum reason i am unable to send text messages to my husband. i can recieve his messges but he does not recieve any of my texts. i factory reset my fone and the problem has not fixed. its been months that i have been unable to text his fone, any advice on this problem ??
    :confused:

7. stupidandroid

stupidandroid New Member

I have the same error code with my phone, I tried dialing the *2 number, but I don't have service at all and the number won't work on any phone other than mine. I have Virgin Mobil which is powered by sprint and I don't know what to do. I have factory reset my phone twice now, the second time because of the error. I can't make calls or text, I can't receive anything. I hope someone can help :/

8. janke29

janke29 New Member

i experienced the similar problem where phone was unable to send the message to friend iphone to whom i send them allot:), i have checked all the setting and cancel d , the mobile network and wifi , no joy, finally i delete the outgoing and incoming text message and specially a message from third party with special characters , bingo all started to work , and no problem so far..............