Unable to Set up google accounts and no play or market installSupport

1. qtrexxx

qtrexxx Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm newbies here and I would like to ask for help.

Here is the scenario:

I have Xperia Arc LT15i and my problem for this mobile is I don't have the "market" or "play" and also the I cannot set up my google account.

My google version is 2.3.3

Please advise what should I do. Also comments will be welcome

thanks and God bless

qtrexxx

Advertisement
    :
  2. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

Are you running a custom Rom? If so, you may need to flash gapps. That's where market gets installed. If so, then go to the All Things Root sub-forum and check the All Things Root sticky. You should be able to find every thing you need. If not feel free to pm any of the guides and we'll help you out. Good luck!
  3. qtrexxx

qtrexxx Member

No I'm not running a custom and no other things yet done with my phone accept from Factory Reset.

What is the purpose of Flash gapps? When I'm using set up guide Google accounts then tried to click set up it doesn't work.

Please help.
    thanks
  4. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

Some custom Roms don't include Google apps (gapps) that's why I asked. What happens when you try to sign into your Google account? Please be as specific as you can.
  5. qtrexxx

qtrexxx Member

I see so can you suggest any custom roms which I can used?

When you goto set up Guide-> step 4-> Google account "when I touch the set up button no reaction or process happen unlike facebook and email.

Also when I went to google play they say no device attach with my account.
  6. champoy29

champoy29 New Member

i have the same problem with him.. please do help me too, i cant add any applications on my Experia Arc S because I cant log in into Google play, it always says to me that i dont have an internet connection but i am connected to our wifi.. please pm me.. im so dissappointed with this problem