Unable to setup/ connect to my G-mail AccountSupport

Last Updated:

1. nikhilkalantre

nikhilkalantre Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

I am using Samsung Vibrant (SGH-T959) unlocked piece in India and getting some issue with the device.

1. Unable to connect to Market as I'm not able to setup gmail account.
    2. GPRS is functioning correctly while accessing the links from broweser but not able to open any application which is based on gmail account?

Please help...:confused: :confused:

Thank you,

Nikhil

Advertisement
  2. nikhilkalantre

nikhilkalantre Member This Topic's Starter

I have got new findings and now I hope someone will able to help me out from this?

There are many apps which by default comes with phone so ehre is my findings:
    1. Go to Applications-> Email-> I can connect my G-mail from there.
    2. Go to Applications-> Gmail icon (by default app)-> it takes me to the Google Account Setup page-> It fails cannot access g-mail servers?

Step#2 issue happens with "Gtalk", "Android Market", "My Account" or "My Device" options?

Any idea now? Is there any way I can remove market and re-install?

HELP

Regards,

Nikhil

3. benedict

benedict New Member

Hi Nikhil,

I experienced the same problem as you before and I managed to solve it by resetting the handset.

Go to Setting - Privacy - Factory data reset.

Note : All systems, account and settings that currently installed will be deleted.

After the reset process, setup you internet connection (Access Point) on your handset and try to connect to Android market again.

Hope this helps.
    Good luck.;)

4. Aloha123

Aloha123 New Member

I have purchased Samsung Galaxy S2, I am unable to activate my Gmail account, though GPRS on my mobile is working fine.

On trying to activate my gmail account the following msg is being shown " This could be temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services".

Help!!!!!!:(:(:(:(