Support unable to sign into android market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by armani.metal, Sep 30, 2010.

1. armani.metal

armani.metal New Member

Sep 30, 2010
    logistics manager
    chandigarh, india
    I am unable to sign into the android market through my htc hero. I have an active internet connection and am able to browse fine but when it comes to signing into the market it gives an error that problems signing in cause there is no active connection. Please help me out!!!

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    I don't believe Market support extends to India yet, I'm afraid.

3. armani.metal

armani.metal New Member

Sep 30, 2010
    logistics manager
    chandigarh, india
    But i was able to use it before. This problem occured right after i upgraded to 2.1.

4. johmolan

johmolan New Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Halden, Norway
    I have similar problem like you, my Hero tells me that I have an unstable connection and it thereby can not connect me to the market. But all mail and surfing the web works great.

5. rueffenuts

rueffenuts New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    The exact error message is "can't establish a reliable connection to the server" this is after I try to logon using an existing google account.

It's been flashed to Cricket, but I still can't get signed into any of the apps. I'm guessing it might be some Verizon stuff. I've been looking for a Market app I can download from the web to bypass the app that came with the phone. Any clues?

6. stef1645

stef1645 Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Anyone found out how to get pass this. I'm having the exact same problem that happened right after updating.

7. abeer ahmed

abeer ahmed New Member

Apr 30, 2011
    guys im having the same problem with my htc g1 dream"you dont have a network connection " or "cant establish a reliable data connection to the server" plz help me guys

Tags: