1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Unable To Update LG MS690 .

1. RomiBabyy

RomiBabyy Member

I had temporarily rooted my phone before with z4root and i just recently reset it to system default.. (home button + power button + volume down key on start up) i wanted to let it update to 2.2.1 using the LG Updater (SN: I Updated it to 2.2.1 before but downgraded it using someones thread on here) but now i want it to update but while going through the process, after the first step, i get a "fatal error" and it wont update.. has this happened to anyone?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. thunderkiss65

thunderkiss65 Well-Known Member

Yes happened to me you have lost custom recovery, get recovery installed then flash a rom. updater would not work for me People say server is down . But anyways i installed recovery then flashed to 2.2.1 sense rom way back.
  3. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Well-Known Member

The LG Update server has been offline for a few weeks. Even people still on stock haven't been able to connect. I'm hoping it has something to do with the fact that 2.3.3 is being worked on (XDA got a beta leak) even though it's a long shot.

Did you try both the Update and Recovery Phone options?
  4. RomiBabyy

RomiBabyy Member

Well actually i was able to get my phone back to stock 2.2.1 By using the LGNPST Method .