Unable to upload videos to Facebook with my Galaxy 4SSupport

Last Updated:

1. dermaman

dermaman Member

I am unable to upload personal videos to Facebook via my Galaxy 4S... HELP.

Advertisement
  2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

What happens when you try? Are you using the facebook app? is it the galaxy s4?
  3. dermaman

dermaman Member

I select the video from the "Gallery" and then click on "Post'... Nothing happens. Have made three attempts... Yes, I'm using the FB app and my phone is galaxy S4...
  4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Have you updated to the newest version of fb? The last version wouldn't even allow me to share video, but since I updated no issues.
  5. dermaman

dermaman Member

I have version 2.2.1... Is that the latest version?
  6. Lordvincent 90

I'm on version 3.4
  7. dermaman

dermaman Member

I just updated to 3.7.
  8. dermaman

dermaman Member

Uploading the video now and it's taken 10 minutes thus far to upload a 2 minute video??
  9. Lordvincent 90

Over mobile connection? (3g/4g?) Over wifi its super fast for me
  10. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

2min video in 1920x1080 would be close to 250mb. I suppose that kind of size over a mobile data is fair bit to munch on...
  11. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

im having the same issues... its hit and miss...it seems to depend on where the video came from or pic...im having issues with both.
  12. mhroten77

mhroten77 Member

Yes I am having the same problem. I have tried different videos sizes and quality. When uploading it goes to a 100% and then starts over. I posted my problem on Facebook and one of my friends replied back with the same problem. Hmmmm
  13. Niambe1225

Niambe1225 New Member

Not sure if you are still having this issue, but if you are here's all you have to do.

When you click on the video to load, play the video and when it is finished click the check mark.

Hope this helps!

FYI it may take a couple minutes to load, but you will get a notification once it's complete.