• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unacceptable security on this phone and many others

Warp7user

Lurker
Oct 14, 2016
I'd like to say the security patches for this phone is stuck back on July 1st security patches and it's a newly released phone that is unacceptable.. I've noticed theses software companies don't push out the security patches every month like their supposed to.. They push out a system update after 3 months or later so that 3 months or more that they leave their security of you're device and you're security in deep shit.. See theses hackers look at what security patches patch and look for the devices which don't have the new patches.. They know theses software companies don't push out security patches every month so they have plenty of time to do damages.. I'm disputing the security of this phone and many other devices. The devs of custom roms do better security than theses actual official software companies cause he'll they do not hesitate to add any and all security patches to their roms right as soon as google releases them. And if there's any devs here who do rom development I'd like to give you credit right now..

My son just texted me from school saying he received the October 1st security patch about an hour ago, so you get that one at least.
I just got an OTA security patch as well.
But I'm late to the game because I just woke up
Note:
Download was on November 2nd security patch for Warp 7.

Security patch is for October 1st 2016.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones