• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unblocking callers?

MassiveNine

Lurker
Jan 28, 2012
So in a fit of rage, my phone somehow blocked my girlfriend when I was ending the call. I can call and text her but she can't do the same. I've tried doing in the settings of the contact list, but that has no effect. I'm assuming I blocked her through Google somehow so my question is how do I fix this? Also the phone is rooted and running on liquid smooth ROM.

What exactly happens on your girlfriends side when she tries? Does she get some message back?

When she calls it rings once and then goes straight to voicemail; when she texts it says that the message can't be sent. When we were trying to figure it out I would have her call me while she was sitting next to me and I could see that my phone recognized the call but denied it. What happens is my 3G and signal bars are usually blue and when she calls they turn white for a few seconds then blue again.

Upvote 0
You can block callers on the Verizon website but I can't imagine any way to do it accidently.

Yes you can, you can block up to five numbers for each line for free. They can't call you but you can still call them if you want.

Sign in to my verizon, mouse over the my verizon header on the top where explore shop and support are, then click on the manage verizon safeguards, then in the right column click on set up call and message blocks, choose the number you want to apply the blocks to, input the 10 digit numbers in the boxes, tick the box to block numbers on all lines, and click submit, if only blocking numbers on one specific line don't check the box that shows apply to all eligible lines.
there you go.

Reactions: TheAtheistReverend
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones