1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

undecided what to buy pls helpTips

Last Updated:

1. ogbcuz

ogbcuz Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I am undecided what launcher to buy either the new launcher called next launcher or tsf launcher for my esteem pls help?

Advertisement
  2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Havent tried either of them but GP gives you 15 minutes to get a refund so just try them both out and decide for yourself ;)
    ogbcuz likes this.
  3. ogbcuz

ogbcuz Well-Known Member

Ok I will do that . Just wanted someone to recommend me one .. which one would u recommend me or is spb good as well have u tried that one .
  4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

No i havent tried that one either. Opinion based questions like this are generally always best answered by judging for yourself. Whats good for one isn't always good for another. I like to see how things work first hand.
  5. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon VIP Member

TFS Shell is well worth the $ IMO-Bought it when it first came out and the updates are plentiful.
    The first release was garbage but now unlike any other:D
    Fuzzy13 and ogbcuz like this.
  6. ogbcuz

ogbcuz Well-Known Member

I did buy tsf and I am loving it is just that the play store dosent let me buy the tsf pics theme that is $1.18 it jeeps on saying eror any theme recommended .
  7. Bard

Bard Well-Known Member Developer

Currently I use ported Apex launcher which is available on ICS and above on Playstore.

Since it's ported, its themes aren't working well with Gingerbread :p but regardless it's very smooth and snappy launcher.
  8. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

it just seems to me that both next and tfs are too weighted down for the esteem. i think on the esteem i will stick to ADW till i get a new phone (have no idea when that is)