Undelivered Goldcard questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Steve_S_T

Steve_S_T Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all.

When I de-branded my Orange Desire recently I used the 4gb micro sd card that came with the handset, but recently decided to buy a new 16gb card and to put a goldcard onto that so that when the next update comes along I don't have to worry about changing the memory cards over before saying "yes please".

On Saturday I formatted the new card, used this tool - [PC Application] GoldCardTool - Android @ MoDaCo - then sent my CID number to Free HTC android goldcard generator | Phone System Analysis Software - PSAS . Since then I've heard nothing, no Goldcard image has arrived, but I gather that the revskills server may have been down, which brings me to my question;

I need to re-apply for a Goldcard image from revskills, so can I just run the modaco.com tool again without re-formatting the new micro sd card, and if so will it give the same CID number (in other words is it finding the CID number from the card or is it creating it on the card each time)? Might sound like a stupid question but I don't want to create any problems with my new Goldcard through idiocy or ignorance.

Thanks,

Steve.

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I'd consider formatting the card first.

You will get teh same CID number on the same card. Just run the tool again.

3. Steve_S_T

Steve_S_T Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Probably best I suppose. Thanks Dan.

Steve.