under Phone Identity - how to change email addres??sSupport

Last Updated:

1. toki999

toki999 Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys,

under
    Setting > About Phone > Phone Identity

Current username isn't what i have specified (although i donno how it has an address). how do you change that?

Phone number was different so i called Sprint Store and got info to change, but didn't get help on the username.

please help~

thanx!

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

That's the username on the sprint network. If your phone is working then you don't want to change that!

If the phone isn't working, you can change it by going to the phone and pressing **3282# and then enter your MSL number and go to Edit>Data Profile.

If your not absolutely sure of what your doing on that screen and have never messed with it before, I highly recommend you just call sprint and let them walk you through it!!!

3. The Monsoon

The Monsoon Member

So I just had my number ported to an EVO a couple week ago and I can't get the visual voicemail to work. I set the new # in the call menu but now I am hung-up with the old # still in the phone info??? Called support and lucky me the computer systems are down. So, any tricks to do this on my own? All I wanna do is change it so my VM works with the visual app.

4. The Monsoon

The Monsoon Member

Nevermind, just had to update my profile!