• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

underground hip hop

Lots of great MC's and groups listed here, I'll list some of my favs another time. Unfortunately I come with bad news, Eyedea (from Eyedea & Abilities, Rhymesayers) he passed away today. One of if not the best freestyle MC's to ever grace the mic.

Agreed, between losing him AND Guru this year...its been bad for HipHop in general.

i really dont like immortal tech becauase he is way to preachy for me. I will listen to him when i want to start a revolution or something

...too preachy? LMAO I think you just dont understand what hes saying..lol.

RIP he was a sick freestyla...

-----------------------------------------------------------
listening to this as we speak

heard this last night, the beat is bannananans

No I know its not underground backpacker music..but at least give it a chance, at least its not solja boy lol

This thread was amazing till this post...>.<

Love me some LCN, Ill Bill and Immortal Technique. IT is one of the RAWEST MC's period.
Heiroglyphics
Living Legends
Souls of Mischief
G&E ftw.

Btw, as far as Necro goes, hes a dope ass rapper, you listen to Esham too? Necro got his start by listening to Lynch.

Without Season of the Sicc, most rappers wouldnt exist. haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePQlgDQ5HQ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones