• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Undo disable app? Android 4.0 HTC Vivid

Hello. I just got a htc vivid running android 4.0. I recently disabled an application that came with the phone. I'd like to use the application that I've disabled. It's not on the application list. Is there any way to "undo" disable apps? Thanks
Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the forum.

Just as danaj said..,
maybe you can redownload it from the market.

If you have deleted an installed application, then you can find it inside the Google Play store - under my apps. Check through your list of installed apps in the "all" section.

Best of luck. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask. ;)

P.s. I took the liberty of moving your thread to your device's support forum - where you can interact with other users of the same device.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
After disabling an application on ICS, you can find it at the bottom of the "All" application list to enable it.

Steps:

1. Go to home screen.
  2. Go to "All apps".
  3. Click the menu button.
  4. Select "Remove app".
  5. Go to the "All" tab.
  6. Scroll to the bottom of the list to find your disabled apps.
  7. Find the app you wish to enable.
  8. Select the app.
  9. Click the "Enable" button.
  10. Go back to your home screen and resume your day. :)
Disabled apps are organised alphabetically (like your enabled apps). I hope this helped.

Have a nice day,
Lingolatz

Reactions: James Sell
Upvote 0
After disabling an application on ICS, you can find it at the bottom of the "All" application list to enable it.

Steps:

1. Go to home screen.
  2. Go to "All apps".
  3. Click the menu button.
  4. Select "Remove app".
  5. Go to the "All" tab.
  6. Scroll to the bottom of the list to find your disabled apps.
  7. Find the app you wish to enable.
  8. Select the app.
  9. Click the "Enable" button.
  10. Go back to your home screen and resume your day. :)
Disabled apps are organised alphabetically (like your enabled apps). I hope this helped.

Have a nice day,
Lingolatz

I quess you mean, settings>app>all apps> menu> ect ect?

If I'm correct can you help me because the only thing on menu I can chose from is sort on size or sort on name? I dont have any more options?

*HTC One x*
Android: 4.0.4

Upvote 0
I quess you mean, settings>app>all apps> menu> ect ect?

If I'm correct can you help me because the only thing on menu I can chose from is sort on size or sort on name? I dont have any more options?

*HTC One x*
Android: 4.0.4
I just noticed that you are using the HTC One X, and I am not sure the settings for the Vivid and the One X are exactly alike, so I have included the link to the One X forum below, for your reference.:)http://androidforums.com/htc-one-x-xl/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones