• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

unexplained love for high tech gadgets

I am convinced of the critical value of the com in our modern world and our ever-increasing "durst" for more sophisticated devices and gadgets but somehow I am looking out to understand why ? the search of the perfection or the perfection of the search ?...If love is a "gift" that everyone is welcoming, for me the tablet ( JAY TECH PD9701) That I received from my beloved brother, is very hard to operate that my love is not as wet as before...Need help to keep this tablet much longer.

Hello, adnanoss2003 and welcome to Android forums.:) Glad to have you aboard.
You might be able to find your tablet in our Android Tablets section.
I hope it serves you well. All of us here have a love for high tech gadgets such as you do and you'll also find many forums on devices here as well. You might also want to check this out Android Phone for all the latest news on android and gadgets.
I hope you have a blast here at Android forums and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones