• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unfortunately, "Good" has stopped working.

sloany

Lurker
Sep 9, 2013
Good Morning,

I have an application called "Good" (Good for enterprise) which is used to access emails from my work email account.

I installed an update on my Galaxy S4 on Friday and this application hasn't worked since. It hangs for a second and then just comes up with an error "Unfortunately, "Good" has stopped working".

I have had a look online and can't see anyone having the same issue, so I don't think its the appliction itself (however it is the only application I am having issues with).

I have tried deleted and reinstalling and also clearing the Cache.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :)

Welcome to AF sloany! :)

It looks like it is the update causing the problem.

I've had a scan on some of the reviews of the app on the Play store and there are a few others who are experiencing the same issues as you. The developer has responded to the comments by pointing people here: Product Advisory: Good for Enterprise Good Mobile Messaging Client Android Force Close Crash on latest Version 2.2.3.271 with

It looks like installing an alternative version of the app available directly from Good themselves is the workaround until they sort it for the main version.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Welcome to AF sloany! :)

It looks like it is the update causing the problem.

I've had a scan on some of the reviews of the app on the Play store and there are a few others who are experiencing the same issues as you. The developer has responded to the comments by pointing people here: Product Advisory: Good for Enterprise Good Mobile Messaging Client Android Force Close Crash on latest Version 2.2.3.271 with

It looks like installing an alternative version of the app available directly from Good themselves is the workaround until they sort it for the main version.

Many thanks for looking into this and providing a quick reply, I will download the version from the website when I get home tonight :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones