• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unfortunately I had to return my phone, who wants my batteries?

lordhamster

Aug 30, 2010
Well, I'm close to my 30 days trial being up and I will be out of town when it actually is, so I needed to return the phone early. I just can't live without a working GPS function on a SmartPhone. I travel and love how smartphones allow to me to schlep on less thing (GPS).

Anyway, I had ordered the Ebay Hongkong 2 batteries & charger. Since I have no use for them I'm going to give them away. They are $10 new so by the time I list them and have them sold on ebay its just not worth the hassle.

The first person with over 30 posts who responds to this thread will get them free of charge. I'm going to send them to you on the honor system. After you get them, please compensate me for the postage. Lower 48 USA only please.

I hope this isn't violating any forum rules, but since I'm giving these away, not selling them I should be ok.

Reactions: Endoran

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones