Unfortunately the process android.process.media has stoppedSupport

Last Updated: 2014-06-18 11:36:38
  1. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

I've been getting this error message repeating a lot after boot up and it's concerning me.

Advertisement
  2. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

Well that's no fun. I'm not sure what that process does exactly, but given the name, I'd venture to guess it has something to do with audio. What apps (if any) did you install just before this started happening?
  3. Simon_Gardner

I think I've sorted it. There was a dicky app which I've removed and it seems to have stopped happening - as of 20 minutes ago.
    xaelith likes this.
  4. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you got it taken care of. :) just out of curiosity, what was the app you installed that was giving you problems?
  5. Simon_Gardner

As far as I recall, it was Screenshot Ultimate.
  6. ahclarice

ahclarice Member

If this threadi isn't finished, I wouldliketoaddmyname to this list. That's my first problem, no space when I have checked key
    for a space in settings. Next I have the above problem. I installed PixArt and haven't opened it yet. I guess it's connected to G +, for sharing. I'm going to give them multiple screen shots of the message.:) And speaking of screen shots, no problem, but then it hangs up, before putting in gallery. :-( I think a lot of the problem was brought on by signing up for "free samples". After I did that, I got a whole bunch of certificates put on to my "External"
    SD card. Before I had SD card, I had no certificates. ?? Thanks for reading. Any help would be welcome. Oh, and I love my phone!
  7. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hi ahclarice!

The first issue, you have no space bar on your keyboard?

What keyboard are you using? (Swiftkey just became free might want to use that, it's awesome)

And you're getting some kind of message with PixArt? Do you have screenshots of those errors :)
  8. ahclarice

ahclarice Member

Screenshot gets stuck on saving. So, I can't send right now. Edited above message. My keyboard is fine, but for the fact that swipe is not putting in spaces between words.
  9. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

If you're using the stock version of Swype, go into the keyboard Settings and find the option to turn on "Auto-Spacing" :)