1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stoppedSupport

Last Updated:

1. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Hi!!! I was buy new phone LG Optimus P880 last week and i have problem. All time when i put my sim card the phone say this error: ''Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped.'' After all time that error come again and again and when come the error i lost signal. I was change my old sim card to new but nothing, i put my sim card to other android phones from my friends and works perfect, i put my friends sim card to my phone and work perfect too. What i can do? Why my phone not accept that sim card. I must change something in phone setting? can anyone to help me?

Advertisement
  2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Hello Nicky :) have you tried a data/factory reset? Knowing this I can further assist you
  3. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Hi, i tried but nothing. message is still there.
  4. StarScream2109

Hmmm...this is brand new? Not rooted? Have you called your carrier about it? Also the manufacturer
  5. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Phone is new. Problem is on number of phone (sim card) i thing because with other sim cards from my friends my phone work perfect.
  6. StarScream2109

I would say bring it into your carrier and notify them of this issue they should replace your SIM card :)
  7. nicky7

nicky7 Member

I do it 2 time all ready last week but error is there.
  8. StarScream2109

Hmmm...that's really wired I'm going to talk to someone I'll get back as soon as possible :)
  9. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Ok, Thanks
  10. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hello Nicky welcome to AF! Does taking the SIM card out help? Or seeking a replacement SIM card?
  11. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Same phone number, but last week i change to new, my old sim card from 2007(old sim) to 2012 (new sim). if i change number, phone work normal for sure but i don't want to change number.
  12. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

They won't issue you a new SIM card with your old number?
  13. nicky7

nicky7 Member

I was doing it two times last week but problem still there. I change only the sim, not the number.
  14. Metroid Prime

Hmm... sounds like you might have to do that unless you tired for a replacement of your device.
  15. nicky7

nicky7 Member

This is problem because phone is not from my country
  16. Metroid Prime

Do you know if the device is unlocked or not? If not then that might be why and you might have to unlock it or change your number to fix the problem.
  17. nicky7

nicky7 Member

Device is unlocked but i can't change my number.
  18. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

19. Aiden123

Aiden123 New Member

Okay.Look,I see that your phone is LG.But,I have an ANDROID.So mabye you can try to reboot your system