• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unhappy with SMS offerings.

I have been using the stock Sense SMS app on my Incredible and extremely happy with hos simple and easy it was. Never needed any extras or smilies or anything like that so I never changed it and just used it. Whatever Sense came on my Incredible with 2.3.

Anyway, yesterday I got the new Incredible 4G LTE and I am not happy with it's built in SMS app. It's like a flat boring version of something my Wife uses on her iPhone. I don't like that style anyway, with the balloons instead of a list form.

I've already upgraded the keyboard to Swiftkey which I seem to like so far but the SMS app still bothers me.

Can anyone make some suggestions of an SMS app that is similar to what came stock in Sense on the original Incredible by HTC on Verizon?

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones