Unidentified Notification!

Last Updated:

1. freddy_lau

freddy_lau New Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone pls help me? I keep seeing this symbol on the top right hand of the notification screen. I have checked the whole manual esp the one with all the notifications explained and decoded to no avail. It is shaped like an inverse tear drop with a bold dot inside and a exclaimation mark besides it. What is this notification!!! Is it something important!!!

Advertisement
  2. Frostation

Frostation Active Member

I think what you described it as is low memory, try uninstalling some apps and making memory, then it should disappear normally the low memory limit is 17 mb and thats where you get a similar shape you descibed, try it!

3. freddy_lau

freddy_lau New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply.

could I just check with you? I just don't understand. is it possible to have a low memory when I just got my phone, didn't install ANY apps, only uploaded some photos and songs into my SD card, copied contacts into from SIM card to phone memory.

thanks for helping me.

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Try these:

settings > applications > development > are any of these ticked?

Have you tried to add a new mail account? It may be a notification that it cannot connect to the mail server too.

5. Frostation

Frostation Active Member

Hmm seems like a glitch if there isin't any apps, then there must be a good memory status, if your email connects and there are no problems like lekky suggested then thats very weird! U could try taking a picture from a camera of your phone + notification icon and uploading it and posing a link, that would be easier to recognise the icon, thats just my suggestion!

6. DarkestDreams

DarkestDreams Member

I got this, it's like a Google Maps location pointer. if you press on it it asks you to set your location, that's all! Don't worry :)